We are pleased to announce that registration is open for the 2016 conference in May. With a growing list of high profile speakers and front line teams involved in innovative work across the country, this will be an event not to miss.
We are offering substantial early bird group discounts until the end of December:
25% off if you register 2 people
33% off if you register 3 or more people (3rd person in effect goes free)
- Beverley Bryant: Director of Strategic Systems and Technology, NHS England
- Geraldine Strathdee: National Clinical Director for Mental Health, NHS England
- Rachel Binks: Nurse Consultant for Digital and Acute Care at Airedale NHS Foundation Trust (one of the Enhanced health in care homes vanguards)
- Tony Penney: Clinical IT Lead at Lakeside Healthcare (one of the largest GP super practices in the country and a Multispecialty community provider vanguard)
- Professor Kamlesh Khunti: Professor of Primary Care Diabetes and Vascular Medicine, University of Leicester
- Tracey Grainger: Head of Digital Primary Care Development, NHS England
…and the list is growing daily.
Check out our conference pages for more information.
To register, follow this link.
Non discounted registration prices are as follows:
Two day registration including dinner: £220 + VAT
Two day registration: £170 + VAT
One day registration: £110 + VAT
Registration is open to all healthcare professionals and those involved in supporting the delivery of healthcare. Commercial organisations including those involved in professional recruitment should contact us about conference sponsorship.